and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Air Suspension, Instrument cluster, etc.
CLICK HERE for a full list of systems covered for each model
Live Data Stream Info from numerous vehicle systems (see below)
Fault-Tracing for malfunction indicator lights including check engine, ABS, SRS airbag, etc.
Vehicle and ECU information
Datastream Graph Display
View Freeze Frame Data
Universal OBDII Functions Include *Added Bonus*(for all makes and models 96 and newer):
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles (for European buyers)
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles (fpr European buyers)
21. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles (for US buyers)
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
Live Data Stream Readings Include :
- Calculated load
- Engine Speed
- Coolant temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- long-term Fuel Trim
- Intake manifold pressure
- Timing Advance
- Air flow rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages
- Fuel System Status
- Fuel pressure
- and more
i900 Scan Tool
Shipping and Payment
Orders placed before 12pm PST will ship same day. Otherwise, they ship within 24 hours. Orders are shipped free of charge via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Shipping can be upgraded to USPS Express. Payment only accepted through PayPal.
In the rare event an item is defective or damaged, returns will be accepted within 14 days of receipt or a replacement part will be shipped to you free of charge. Item must be returned in the exact, unaltered condition with all pieces including the box.
For questions or comments, please contact us through the eBay system by clicking "Ask a Question" found below. Be sure to contact us if you are unsure whether this scanner will work with your vehicle. You may also call or text Matt with questions M-F 9am-6pm PST 570-262-4806