With Haynes Online Manuals you get all the trusted content of a printed Haynes Manual but with additional features to help you get the job done. Haynes takes automotive DIY into the digital age.
Includes FREE tech support with an ASE Certified technician by phone or email within 24hrs. Some of our rivals will charge you extra, but at Haynes it is all part of our service to you.
This Manual Supports the Following Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Trucks and SUVs from 2007 - 2013
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- Chevrolet Suburban
- Chevrolet Tahoe
- GMC Sierra 1500
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- GMC Yukon
- GMC Yukon XL
Using the online manual
Immediately after purchase you will receive an email from Haynes to activate your chosen online manual. Enter the code provided, create an account and you are ready to work on your vehicle.
- Your timed subscription access begins only when you activate it
- All 700+ color images can be enlarged by clicking on each one
- Use the keyword search to find your job faster
- Pages are designed to print nicely if you prefer
With a Haynes online manual, you can do it yourself. We learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you.
- Available to use immediately via email link
- Learn shortcuts using commonly available tools
- Video tutorial guides on popular jobs, including fault codes
- Technical support if you need it by email and phone
- Troubleshooting section helps identify specific problems
- Color wiring diagrams available for all vehicles
Minimum system requirements
- Windows XP or higher
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of RAM
- A high-speed internet connection (recommended minimum of 2000 kb/s). Please note that dial-up connections are not supported, and satellite connections are frequently a source of problems, as connection speeds can vary
- Video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- 10.4 (Tiger) or later
- iPad All models
- iPhone All models
- Gingerbread 2.3.3 and all later Android versions
- Haynes online manuals are designed to be displayed on popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Safari). Our system is periodically updated for best user experience, and you may find that older versions of these browsers do not function optimally. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest you update to the latest version of your browser.
- Why should I get a Haynes online manual?
- What is a “complete teardown and rebuild”?
- How do I purchase a Haynes online manual for my vehicle?
- When does my subscription start?
- Can I get a refund or switch vehicle if I make a mistake with my purchase?
- I am having difficulty following the procedure in your book – what should I do?
- What are the system requirements for online manuals and how do I troubleshoot problems?
- Does the manual cover the task I will be doing?
Looking for a different manual? Visit our eBay Store