FAST & FREE
- Smittybilt 76521 SRC Stinger Front Steel Bumper 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ / TJ / LJ. Buy now and get same day shipping and low price guarantee. We will beat any price!
- Hurry up! Tomorrow the price will be higher!
- Manufactured from 2" DOM 120 steel tubing and 3/16" cold rolled steel
- D-ring mounts welded inside and out
- Can be used with various winch plates
- Maximum clearance for approach and departure angles
- Weight - 60.2 lbs.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- All orders must be paid via PayPal.
- You may use your paypal dollars, or use your MC/Visa, Amex, Discover thru your PayPal account.
- We offer 30 Day return policy.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- Returns will only be accepted with a valid RMA number.
- All retruns must be in original box unopened.
- A 20% restocking fee may apply.
- All products returned are assumed to be in new and saleable condition unless the customer indicates otherwise at the time of submission. Re-boxing fees will be assessed on items received with damaged packaging. This fee may include shipping or other charges levied by the manufacturer. Any product returned in damaged, used or otherwise unsaleable condition may be returned to the customer or credit given at lower value, at the discretion of Autoshopping24.
1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler ( YJ / TJ / LJ ).
If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
*Please see the "Compatibility" link at the top of the listing.
We are working hard 24/7 so that you can get outstanding service and support!
I love this stinger! It looks good on my 95 YJ! Only issue I had was installing it. Like others, I had to beat the thing on and align it with the bolt holes. I think if they just made the opening about 1/16th to an 1/8 of an inch wider, it would slide on perfectly-other than having to cut out a segment of the front bumper frame mount, no way around that-.
If anyone wants to know, this stinger DOES work with the Rugid Ridge Raised Winch Mount. I had called SmittyBilt before purchancing this stinger to see if it was compatible with the plate, but they were not sure and said it probably would NOT be. So I took the risk and got it anyways.